Apparently! Everything was getting over...

Ramadan being the holiest month, she never spoke to me the way it was earlier! It was okay for her but for all the obvious reasons I felt like it wasn't the same between us anymore.! Days were passing with all the stupid little thoughts in my head - I craved for her attention, likely getting none, Her smile gave me strength - Her eyes kind of mesmerized me making me believe that everything will eventually turn good :)


The month anyhow ended - I've lost a lot of weight was the only positive thing I could see as of then.! *Grins* With a few days passing by she was getting normal - it was more than a month that she has told me those three words with all the feel she used to tell before.! She has now become a bit more devoted towards all the Godly concept, telling me to start reciting the dua and praying for all the 5 times a day.! I was still not into this concept of brushing the teeth twice a day & she was asking me to pray like 5 times a day - FELT IMPOSSIBLE!


I then seriously wanted to tell her that I WAS TOO NOT MADE FOR THIS CHANGED NABEELA and for that I did call her and this is what actually happened,
"Nabeela..." Aimlessly I yelled on call..

"Yesss.. Ajay!" She said it in the same sweet manner that she always did!

"It's September, Finally!" I exclaimed happily kind of changing the topic as well..

"Yeahh.. Your birthday is close.." Said Nabeela!

"Noo sunshine, Not that! I kinda wanted to meet you,.. Nooo! yeahh.! oh yeahh...like somewhere other than walking down the road till your house..." I finally asked for something good.

"Well.. you know na Ajay, I cannot come out so easily! but yesss.. I'll try my best, Let's meet after this school trip we have by the end of this month!" She answered my question quite NEGATIVE-POSITIVELY *I then had a sad face with some glow*

"Andd.." I tried to continue!

"And?" She questioned..

"And I LOVE YOU.." I said, with a smile :)

"Yeahh.. Me too, Take care.." Said Nabeela, Hanging the phone!

She Stopped Me From Aiming For A Future With Her Maybe Cuz Nobody Has Told Her That Nothing Has Ever Mattered To Me As Much As She Did!
Apparently! Everything was getting over... Apparently! Everything was getting over... Reviewed by Unknown on 23:18 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.