She wanted to meet me, Seriously?


2nd October - She finally was in the train that was destined for Chennai..Apparently, she should arrive Chennai by 8 pm and her mom would go to receive her from the station... I wanted to be there at her place just to see her get back homee and for that I really needed to find a reason to get to her house and All I did was, text her brother, Nabeel that I wanted to learn a few things about Islam and fortunately he invited me to his house in the evening..!

Nothing as of then could have been better..Spending almost 15 minutes right in front of the mirror, I got ready, ready to go to Nabeel's place..7 o' clock, the clock strikes and I, by then was already there! Her mom was not home and to my best guess, she must have gone to bring Nabeela home.. Offering me some water Nabeel started off with all the basics Islam and somewhere in the middle he added, "I'll have to go out at 8..!"

Yeahh.. wait, remember when I told all of you about my fate being sealed with the shit that "Every time something good happens there'll always be something bad to accompany it." This was that moment. *face-palms*

Eventually in an hour I had to leave the place, get back home, SAD and wait..wait and wait till she gives me a call! And my phone goes tring-tring, Answering the call I said,

"Aap jise call kar rahin hain wo is waqt bus ke neeche aake mar chuka hai.."

"Yeah..Thik hai! Jab zinda ho jaye toh tell him that I've got something for him.."

"Kisses or Hugs?" Going HAHAH I asked her!

"Meet me and I'll give you,.Wait.. Not the kiss nor the hug!" Smiles Nabeela *And a CUTEST SMILE just got redefined*
                                   

Why was it now that I was totally devoted to this girl? why was that I never saw anything else around and just her everywhere? why was it that just a thought of how life would be without her lasted an eternity with no light around? This girl, probably the best thing that was happening to me, should stay all my life with me was the only wish I wanted to keep uttering for the time never-ending!

He was the FIRST RAIN DROP and She, a STILL CALM SEA and together they ended up being the most beautiful NEVER ENDING RIPPLES!

She wanted to meet me, Seriously? She wanted to meet me, Seriously? Reviewed by Unknown on 23:52 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.