Days were long and I was longing!

Days passed by and then the weeks ..Life was beautiful.. & we haven't met yet.. like officially on a date or something! Walking down the lane with her next to me, was all I wished to do everyday... and wish that her house never came and the path lead on and on forever & my eyes stuck on her very much like a south pole of a magnet to the north pole of another. My lucky eyes found the truth - truth in her smile - truth in the world full of lies!

Ajay-Nabeela talks were in the school...It was then the month of August or call it the holy month Ramadan! The very first day had begun and completing her recitation of the longest part of the Quran she called me,

"I love you.." was the first thing I could say to her, every morning she called me!

"Hmm.." From her was the major turn off!

"You okay?" *I had no idea for this weird behavior of Nabeela*

"More than okay.." Happily she said..

"Fine.. Raat mein 11 baje tak toh everything was fine? Naya boyfriend mil gaya achank ?" *In a funny worried tone, I asked!"

"Haha..Shut up! Its Ramadan..!" yelled this girl, happily for obvious reason :)

"Okay and so am I supposed to stay away from you like for a month or so?" *Questions and only Questions*

"No, Just a little bit of less talking.."

"Okay"

"No sexting.."

"We never did that, though.."

"Haha.. You're tharki enough to start it anytime.."

I seriously was about to start and she stopped me with a loud, "Stoppp..."

She was fasting and so was I, Shh.. She din't have an idea about this pagalpan of mine, It was a long day and I was longing for it to end soon just so she could eat something as soon as possible! By the end of the day it was me, I was the one dying to eat while she was happily on call telling how excited she is about her iftar!


It was the time for her to open her fast and I was out - buying some patties and some pastries to get them home! My phone had to ring and it was Nabeela again, She then already had her fast opened and hearing this, even did I..

On the road to LONELINESS - He found her SMILE - Followed it to it's SOURCE - Finding himself in her HEART!
Days were long and I was longing! Days were long and I was longing! Reviewed by Unknown on 21:53 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.