Her face the sky & her eyes the stars!


She wasn't here, Neither was I! I was lost, Like a drunk retard, I had nothing to do but to just sit and wait for her to be back.. Reaching Kuwait, the first thing she did was text me that she's there, Missing me! I had no words to tell her how much I missed her, How I felt with no Nabeela around! I wanted her to be near me, talk to me and never away this way, EVER!

The whole day passed with no smile on my face, No blush on my cheeks, No happiness probably! I had no one to tell about my day, No one was there to hear all my stupid talks! No one to stop me from doing stupid stuffs! It was night and helping my grand mum cook some dinner & then I went to sleep early! Not having anything left to do! I wanted her to get by my side where I hold her and never let her go..

The morning was beautiful, I had a text from her, She was back.. With all the missed you a lot and loads of love texts, She made my day.. Not telling her how much I missed her, I continued the conversations.. there was no reply, She was asleep! She din't come to school that day! The day was cloudy & probably the sun was sad too.. The school was over and I took no time reaching home! I had a lot of texts from her.. Called her and she received..

"Ajayyyyyyyyy.. Mera Ajayyy!" She exclaimed..

"Nabeela, Stupid Nabeela!" I said..

She was like "Hein?!?" In a doubtful tone..

"haan.. Where were you all day? Mrs. Ajay!"

With that *You hear it once and you won't forget it your whole lifetime* kind of smile she said! "Tumhare pass!"

"hehheheh, shut up! I missed you!" I said..

"I wanted you to miss me!" She said in a real lovey-dovey tone she said..

The conversations went on a little bit fine and the she had to say something to me, she said, she'd say it later.. I still insisted her to tell me everything she wanted to say.!.. and then she started, she said, "I know you're in love with me & so you have to know somethings about me! I'm not yet in love with you but possibly I'll fall in love.. love to the deepest extent with you & so I want you to know somethings about me, The level of sugar in my body Is high since my birth and I have not said this to anyone but doctors say I can never have babies!" I kept listening quietly while she continued, "I've so many flaws, Ajay!" With an "I Love YOU, Nabeela!" I comforted her when her tears were dripping off her eyes slowly!

The stars were our lamps while my arms were her pillow, her heartbeat were my lullaby while my skin was the blanket she wrapped herself in! She was my Universe & I was Her's!
Her face the sky & her eyes the stars! Her face the sky & her eyes the stars! Reviewed by Unknown on 21:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.