Every tear had HER NAME on it!

All this time was enough for her to make a dent of her name in my heart! I din't wanna miss her for a second now and one day after school-Walking down the road with her, She said that she had to go to Kuwait & get her visa renewed! I dint say a word against but I seriously dint want her to go, not to Kuwait at least! All the stupid way I behaved which was never how I really wanted to behave!

While I was trying to act calm there was a sudden back fire, "You don't want me to go? do you?" And with nothing left over to say, I accepted the fact.. fact that i din't want her to go.. She knew that I was afraid of loosing her! With all the words she knew she could comfort me, she tried .. tried and finally succeeded, Yes! she did let me feel alright but that is what I wanted her to believe and not what I really went through! 

Her voice never made me feel low, with all the effort, she did comfort me, not once or twice, It was for every time.. The night before she was leaving, We spoke for a really long time, It was 11 PM already and I din't wanna hang the phone, she din't either.. The talks continued and My conscious was crying .. crying the hell out of itself, screaming- "Don't go, Nabeela!" She din't hear a word!

It was 12 and a new day has begun by now, the conversation was still on and then I heard her mom shouting, "Pack your stuffs, doll! We'll have to leave by 3" It was when a literal tear dropped & her heart did hear the tear dropping!

"Don't cry!", Said Nabeela!

"Why would I?", I questioned!

"Don't lie!", In a real soft tone, she said.

"Don't go!", In a real harsh tone, I begged!

"I don't wanna go either but I promise, I'll be back in a blink!", She said comforting me!

"Sure! I Love You!" *Wiping my tears* I said!

"Hmm.." Was all she could say..

With all the Good Nights and stuff.. I went to sleep, I dint wanna see her go.. It was 4 In the morning, When I had my sleep broken with the beep of my phone and some texts from her!

"I'll miss you more.. more than I've ever missed anyone!" "I Love You!"*With a lot of kissiee smileys* "You're the most special to me after ALLAH, My Mom, My Dad!" "Pray & Stay Healthy, God Bless!" these texts did bring a smile on my face!

Giving me a reason to smile for the next 36 hours-in her absence, She left!
Every tear had HER NAME on it! Every tear had HER NAME on it! Reviewed by Unknown on 21:28 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.