Behind the scenes!



Life kept going like it was a movie, full of Drama, Comedy, Thriller & every other thing.. All this while I've been telling you what my life was outside my home & now something BEHIND THE SCENES, After being an above average student until my 9th grade, My family did have a lot of expectations and never caring about anything, I just did not touch my books all through my 10th boards and scoring 73% with all the grief,I had a lot of stupids things to hear from my family & guess what? I still din't care enough!

Chose P-C-M-B in my higher secondary, not of my choice, obviously! The higher secondary was always fun.. I had my own cousin, Abhishek, He was a year elder to me-In the same school! & all he advised me was, "There's no use of studying in the 11th grade, Its a mere waste, spending your time studying!" And I still have no idea of why the hell did I take this shit soo seriously!?! I was totally out of my mind all this time, this is what I realized when I was not able to understand any part of any subject in my 12th!

All those HIGH EXPECTATIONS din't take a second to become NO FAITH! When the the chances of me scoring 40% in my boards were getting down to NULL! I had her, Yes! Nabeela stood by me, she was the only one who had some faith that I could score well, at least not as low as 40% *Tongue out smiley*

I was not tortured at home nor they ever cared and this possibly was the reason why I din't care either! Not for anyone but for her, I had to do it! It was she with me whom I'm gonna spend my life with!

"I Longed For Her Each day & Neither Words Nor The Memories Ever Did The Justice But Her Smile Did It Always!"
Behind the scenes! Behind the scenes! Reviewed by Unknown on 17:20 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.