Her Name Was A Tongue Twister For Me!

And then i walked to the class with a big smile and a horrible tension stuck in the head!. Reaching the class, I just moved my hand over my face and I remember how I found a wish on my cheek & then how lucky I felt finding that wish & all I wished for was "She must text me in the evening…" The school ended and coming out of my class I saw her in the ground & that's when i figured out that she was in the school's throw ball team (:

And like nobody could have ever imagined she waved her hand towards me <3 and that's when my heart screamed, YEAH! I LOVE YOU..! Waving back at her I smiled (:

SHE WAS THE DREAM I WISHED TO DREAM EVERY NIGHT AND THE REALITY I'D GET FLATTERED OVER EVERY MORNING <3

Getting down moving towards the gate, I met her and Whispered in her ears, "Call me only after 6".. Reached home and with my phone, headed to the terrace! It was just 5 by then.. And then i was like cursing myself of why did I ask her to call me after 6.. That one hour for me was like more than a million years but WAITING was the only thing i could do!

And maybe even she was waiting for the clock to strike 6 & it wasn't even 6:01 that i had a new text & yes! It was her! I was on cloud nine.. & to be honest, the first thing i told her was, "Damn.. you look amazing baby doll.. my eyes were stuck on you like forever the first time I saw you!" 

I used to be a big time flirt, it wasn't a big freaking task for me to get a girl once she starts talking to me..but this girl was entirely different! none of my flirty lines worked on her.. like i seriously was not able to even talk to her, And so I asked for an introduction! And then she said, her name was "NABEELA" ! owwh... It was like NALEEBA for me, for quiet a few days I was not even able to pronounce her name properly *Tongue Out Smiley* 

The same evening, I called her, and i was like "Naleeba right?", We laughed & laughed till our stomachs ached! Her laugh, the most awesome "eheheh" thing, I'd give my life for.. Her voice was soo soft, too clear like the breeze touching your soul.
She Was The Complete Piece Of Everything I've Ever Desired.
Her Name Was A Tongue Twister For Me! Her Name Was A Tongue Twister For Me! Reviewed by Unknown on 23:03 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.