You Lose TRUST - You Lose HER (:


There was not a second , I stayed up with NO NABEELA THOUGHT in my head.. This girl has concurred my world in no time! It has become something like I'd do anything to stay with this girl though I still din't have any idea of what was going through her mind! then one fine day, we were having some random talks going on and then this topic rose up.. She asked me for my past! "Did I even have one? My life probably started on 4th July, the day I saw you!" was my reply & her "eheheh" laugh was there again to mesmerize me!

Nabeela still stayed up with that question & this time I had to answer it! With no lies, I told her.. told her about the stupid past I've had. I was a flirt, a stupid big-time flirt! Expecting some horrible abusive reply, I had something sweet to hear, "Tum sudhar jaoge na mere liye?" In a very sweet tone she asked! "Yes" flowed off  my lips with the thought *I'd even walk on the burning coal for you*

It was then her turn to say what her life has been until then, I already knew that some stuff could even hurt me but still I was just eager to know about it.. & she started with, "I want you to never loose trust on me" She explained how her life was, She has never been in a relation but she had a guy friend.. a best buddy kinda, there in Kuwait, Waleed was his name.. I never cared about him unless she said that Waleed fell in love with her and he was the type of guy who'd do anything to get what he liked. Not to lie but with this thing running through my head, I had that insecurity type of feeling! I still felt okay that Nabeela was now here in India and I'd do anything to protect her..


You Lose TRUST - You Lose HER (: You Lose TRUST - You Lose HER (: Reviewed by Unknown on 21:59 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.