Dream! that started with HER & Ended with US!


I had a lot of dreams and each of them had her or say like, Every dream just kept going round and around her, She was the possibly the main character of my life at this moment! Everyday just couldn't stop itself from being better than the earlier one.. I won't say that my life was all awesome.. we did have a lots of ups and downs to go through, but holding each other through all these rough patches of life made life easier- easiest is the word!

I did imagine my life without her, an eternity with all evils ran for a fraction of second till she was again there in my head, holding my hand and WE fighting against all the evils! She, one fine beautiful morning, called me up and in that low, sweet soothing voice wished me good morning and it was all fine for me unless she said me that she was not coming to school that day!-"What will I do at school, with no NABEELA to stare at, All day!" I din't want to go to school either! *I had to go buy some books* was the reason and I stayed at home, just so I could keep talking and talking to her!

She slept off again and I had to get ready to go, buy all the books, I've lied about! *tongue out smiley* I din't have my car nor my bike and so I had to go take a bus and then a train and then again a bus to get there and  then on my way, I got a call.. It was Nabeela.

"Hello" I said..

"You stupid! I knew, Tum bhi nahi jaoge!"


"Well.. thank you & I din't go cuz I didn't have any reason to.."

"heheh.. & I din't go cuz my mum had to go somewhere & I had to stay home until she's back! and Look Ajay, All that is fine but you gotta study right, to get into a good college, to get a job, TO GET ME FROM MY PARENTS!"
"Aha.. What did you just say?"
"Exactly what you heard!"

Returning back, I had some extra bucks in my pocket and then I thought of getting her something! hell no! I din't have anything in my head and with no idea , I just bought a Lip gloss, why did I? when her lips looked pretty much perfect with no special stuff on em and at the end, I called her & asked to to come out of her house.. All this stupid thing I did was, Just to see her *hearts* but she din't! she said, she'd never meet anyone unless her mum was back home & I did smile for this too..  I then placed the gloss there and moved out of there and then away, back home! she called me, "I'm gonna keep this forever, like the LITERAL FOREVER!" she said!

SHE WAS THE ONE I CAN NEVER HATE & EVEN IF I COULD-I NEVER WOULD!


Dream! that started with HER & Ended with US! Dream! that started with HER & Ended with US! Reviewed by Unknown on 22:34 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.