Why Not Before?!




A day passed by.. then another & the things were going Apollo mission types good... & then there was a day, Out of nowhere, the most bewildering thing happened, when she actually asked me for the God I believed in.. I was perplexed, had no clue of what to answer but to convince her, with all my endeavors and without giving her the hint of doubt that I was gonna fake it, I confidently answered that I was An atheist and never believed in God & here was Nabeela, And lets face it..She has been an ardent devotee of the Godly concept. To my horror, there came a sudden backfire in a split second, "Don't you think?, There should have been someone who must have created this world, Why don't you try believing in God!". Only a believer could understand how much she cared for me!

*Maybe she wants me to follow Islam* was the thought striking and the confusion in my head! still with no serious clue, I humbly asked her to eliminate my confusion to her, "What do you mean!" Smiling & trust me, That was the most amazing smile! she stated, "I'm not asking you to be a Muslim, just a believer, Ajay!" I don't know but my conscious said that she was right, there must have been someone who has created this world! This feeling was like I was sired to Nabeela, Each and everything she said sounded like it was real... I lost to her! And her last statement was "To your I LOVE YOU, There's nothing that matters but the RELIGION does.." Yes, It did so, apparently everyone will think it was a flattery, It was the truth from the bottom of my heart, She was like My SAJDA, My MANNAT, My HOPE & My DUA!

'Damn! This girl, she gets me speechless, Totally empty tongue!'-All the time.- ALl the time, I had soo many lovely thoughts running though my mind but nothing even whispered frommy lips, she got me soo awestruck, I just stood there like a 1st grade student outside the principal's office, totally numb and blown by the sheer beauty of her thoughts, trust me! It was a deadly combo, looks and thoughts in honey sweet voice... Woaaahh. I was bowled !

*Sighs* "Hey.. My grand-mum's  coming.. I got to go, Bye!"was all i could say and I hung the phone though there was no one coming! but I obviously needed some time to think about it. How can I tell her that its gonna be HER, The only GOD I'll ever be able to believe in!  I had to lie, I had to convince myself  before the reply came out of my vocal cords, I had to weigh my words I had a feeling. Every word counts, all my desires for here were nothing if I didn't communicate properly, Yes! I was in fear, and I could do anything to keep her convinced!

And at that moment, all that ever mattered was NABEELA , and as I've never believed in any religion! I called her back & with all my heart I said her.. said her that I'm doing anything to get her. *Insanity at its peak* It was not even a month like since I started talking to her but yes, why wasn't it even a month? why not a year? why not a decade?!, WHY DID I NOT MEET HER EARLIER!? & Now she was literally the girl who made me believe that god really existed! Yes My Allah, My Jesus, My Buddha, My Sai Baba, Everything was her, I could start off a whole new country in her name, where she'll be worshiped, she was my lord, my God, She was my Nabeela!
& Now she was literally the girl who made me believe that God really existed! Yes My Allah, My Jesus, My Buddha, My Sai Baba, Everything was her, I could start off a whole new country in her name, where she'll be worshiped, she was my lord, my God, She was my Nabeela!
!
Why Not Before?! Why Not Before?! Reviewed by Unknown on 20:57 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.