"God! She's soo amazing!"

The time somehow how passed by, Thinking & Dreaming About Her.. An awesome evening on the terrace with my ear phones plugged in with the most romantic playlist on and guess what? she kept running through my head like her legs never pained! and then ..

THE MOON AGAIN CRAWLED UP ON THE SKY TO HAVE GLIMPSE OF HER.

"God! She's soo amazing!" Was the first thought I got when I woke up the next morning .. hurried to school.. stayed there waiting for her.!. but why was that? I never found her anywhere. With a big long face I went there to my class.. was irritated with all the stupid stuff the teachers taught. Well.. then I all I had to do was wait for the next day.

07.07.2011- The number 7 stands for PERFECTION & so the day was .. It was actually the best day of my life like the Early morning staring at her pretty face & then having a chance to keep looking at her till she enters her class.. WooooooooW ... the girl whose name was still unknown to me was the best part of my life *sigh* .. Sitting bored at class, I again wrote my number on a piece of paper rolled it, covered it or you can say just hid it inside a Ten Rupees note.

Went there by the canteen side .. saw her standing there and I just stood there breathing harder so I just don't get nervous! Went to her, with some guts & Shitt! what did i just do ?!? I asked her to call some Anusha from her class..Why did i even do that? *face-palm* Maybe THE HARD BREATHING SESSION never worked. *tongue out smiley* & she just gave me a weird smile saying "Okay.. I'll do it!" *Grins* How can she? When there was no such girl in her class.. Aah .. I hurried to my class before she could come and slap me on my face with a big chair..

I had one more chance in the One more break we had.. This time, I did it.. Yeah! *Proud Feeling* I did give her the piece of paper and I was still worried.. WILL SHE EVEN CALL ME (or) WILL SHE KILL ME FOR THIS? 




"God! She's soo amazing!" "God! She's soo amazing!" Reviewed by Unknown on 22:51 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.