Her Smile- The Only God I Believed In!


Aah.. it was that day at school.. 4th of July 2011, You can say, Amazing it was,the 4th day of me in my class 12th! like everyday me and my best buddy[Farhan] were out checking the junior girls *Tongue out smiley* & I saw her, she wasn't too beautiful but trust me, my eyes were stuck on her like she was the only one out there & all Farhan said was. "Bro, Lost or what?" And I screamed "you serious, you're not looking at her?!" "No brother! look, the girl walking with her is hawt!" said Farhan, "Phew.." Was the only thing I could do at that moment (:

And we then went back to our classes, It was her eyes making me believe that GOD REALLY EXISTED. Her SMILE was one of its kind! She had some kind of pearly gloss which never allowed me to look at anyone else but she herself took away all my attention. I was waiting for the other break like too desperately & then we had it!

My eyes were stuck on her classroom's exit door, Owwww my myyyy.. There she is.. She Looked like a baby doll walking like she never cared what the world has to do.. Her head totally down towards the ground.. I Guess, She had an idea like I was trying to be her friend or something and maybe that's the reason, I looked at HER, SHE looked at ME & WE SMILED and at that moment all I hated was the irritating sound of the bell which simply meant that I could see her only on the next day but I still had a reason to smile all day long,"HER SMILE" :')

Her Smile Was The Only God I Believed In.


Her Smile- The Only God I Believed In! Her Smile- The Only God I Believed In! Reviewed by Unknown on 10:14 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.