"EYE spoke to HEART" - "I spoke to HER"


It was then the next day. I woke up early, that pleasant morning was probably for the first time I woke up when I really wanted to attend the school not to forget mentioning, "TO SEE HER"! *sighs* Maybe it was my good luck you can say .. I got to see her there entering the school gate, what could be more amazing than I & HER walking, taking the same short foot steps being aside with nobody actually having an idea what I really wanted was to walk with her HAND IN HAND (:

Pretty amazingly the time passed by when i was at my class trying to figure out a way by which i could go talk to her.. owwh .. i just forgot mentioning a very stupid part of my school, NO GUY WAS EVER ALLOWED TO TALK TO ANY OF THE GIRLS IN HERE.. Phew.. horribly, My heart ached!

The day anyhow passed by and it was the Parents-Teachers Meet we had in the evening .. Hahah .. my stupid brain had some hilarious plan running through it, I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper & searched for her like everywhere but couldn't find her anywhere and there i found her friend standing in the middle of nowhere probably waiting for her father to come and pick her up, I called up a little kid and handed him that 'lil piece of paper asking him to please go, give it to the girl telling her to give it to the pretty girl who walked with her in every break to the canteen and fro.. and to my favor the kid did it (: I tell you, kids are always amazing.. *grins*.

Then as my second thought was that this girl would never give the paper to my crush & this is what happened.. she flushed the paper never telling about it to her & then like my day started looking at her glorious face, it ended the same way when I saw her walk with her daddy, My lips actually rose up showing a big smile on my face.. she smiled back again.. 
I wanted to scream that her eyes spoke the same what my heart was speaking for the pas 2 days.. SHE MISSED ME TOO, I guess! *eheheh*

I WANTED TO KISS AND LICK ALL THE WORDS HER EYES SPOKE & HER LIPS KEPT THEM AS A SECRET <3
"EYE spoke to HEART" - "I spoke to HER" "EYE spoke to HEART" - "I spoke to HER" Reviewed by Unknown on 20:58 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.