Mission Impossible Was Possible Like Ever!




It was Sunday, "No school" was what I was sad about! The beep of the good morning text from her, woke me up with the shine in my eyes and the smile on my face and a tension in my head! I had to go see her mum and bro.. oh myyy Goddd! I didn't even feel like taking shower and & I have planned to go meet her mum.! *Cries In The Corner* Well.. I did talk to her about this. I said her that I don't know If I should come there!

With a laugh she said, "You can't break the promise"!

In a tensed voice! I was like, "But I don't even know, If she'll like me" *Flat face*

"Heheh.. who can hate you?" *Smiling she said*

"Nobody actually can!" -With full confidence and no fear, I said!

Damnn! she was a confidence booster for me! The day went on pretty smooth while the rough side was what I didn't wanna think about.. It was evening and I took shower only then *Grins* I didn't know what to wear, Like I had no formals except for my school uniform! & then I decided, I was wearing my jeans and the same old T-shirt with a jacket on it! Like ever, I looked sexyyy! *Self obsession* *Tongue out smiley* I then moved towards her house.. I called her, I wanted her to come receive me, I was nothing but a courier to her house, I walked like a robot.. Not knowing what to do.. All shy and no other sense of mine worked! But guess what, I found her brother there, He was like some 25 maybe, He invited me in & there stood her mother.. A REAL BEAUTIFUL INNOCENT INDIAN WOMAN will describe the whole of her, They had a big awesome house, where stayed Nabeela with her mother and brother, Her father was still there in Kuwait!

"Where's Nabeela?" I inquired!

"She's up in her room, shy to come down!" Her brother said..

*haha* "I thought, I was the only person who felt shy!" I exclaimed!..

"You've found a company" they said, all together!

*Were they getting me married to Nabeela* was the thought striking my head! *I was like laughing out loud in my head* Nabeela's mother then presented me with some cool pineapple shake, And as Nabeela always said, Her mum did make it soo yummm .. Like totally out of the world! We had some soft conversations going on while Nabeela stayed in her room till the end, It was late already, I then had to leave! And even before I could say that I was leaving, Mum asked me to stay up for the dinner.. I was like .. "Thank you aunty! but you know, It's late already, But I'll surely be here someday, With all the surprise, Just to have something made of your hands!" Smiling she said, "Sure.. You're welcome, Anytime!" All the good night wishes and take care stuff completed and I moved fro to my place!

*Nabeela Calling* "haha.. you've got a company" she said.. "I'm in love with your mum.." I told her softly *hearts all around* "Congrats.. She's in love with you too..like I said, nobody can hate you!" she said! Smiling and the conversations end somewhere before I reach my home.. And like in the movie, The Mission Impossible was soo much possible for me! *grin*

I Was Now Sure That If Ever We Went For A Movie, I'd Spend More Time Watching Her And Not The Movie..
Mission Impossible Was Possible Like Ever! Mission Impossible Was Possible Like Ever!  Reviewed by Unknown on 21:27 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.