Cute, Late Night Talks!



I was out of all the evil shit, out of Facebook & I had no more connection with people who ever taught me anything bad! I totally broke up with the outer world! All I kept doing was, Talking to her & Only talking to her.. those late night talks were amazing! We kept laughing and smiling under the velvet sky with a lots of twinkling stars & the beautiful Moon! That amazing piece of something everyone compares their girl to be! Was moon even worthy of getting compared to my girl? "No" My conscious screamed! "My girl is flawless!" 

Those Beautiful Late Night Talks were something I'd do anything for! Those talks where I just kept blabbering until she said,

"you're always sweet to talk to!"

& I'd just say "That's the reason you're addicted to me!"

Laughing and screaming she just said! "Hell No! Who here is addicted, wo sabko pata hai!",

Smiling I'd continue, "I wish, I was there, I'll be holding your hand watching the moon until it fades away early morning,while the sun crawls up to see you!"  

"How sweet!" was always her counter reply!

The July has now passed and August was being welcomed, hoping an awesome august, I looked forward to it! There were some relatives at home! I knew, I was not going to get any chance to talk to her! Not a single minute I was free from all of them & I had to let my cousin sleep with me in my room.. Phewwww.. I dind't want this to happen! It was late by then maybe 12 or 12:30, The night was on.. I was not getting any sleep.. I dodged out of my house.. Moved up to the terrace- After a lot of thinking, I did call her.. She received it, "Ajayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.." in her sleepy, sexy voice she murmured!

"I din't feel sleepy.." I said!

"I knew you'd call & so i had my phone in my hand and I eventually feel asleep! Rukoo..I'll just go wash my face and call you back!" smiling she continued..

*both of us smiled together"

And then she called me back.. we had all stupid funny conversations going on.. & she asked me to come home the next day to meet her mum and bro, they'd love me, she said! I was all okay with it till we both were talking and then after the long conversation, we hung the phone, and then I realized,

*What did I just promise her? to meet her mum and bro! Am I crazzy? No, I just can't! Hell.. I'm scared..* With all these thoughts I went to sleep, I had some big Mission Impossible tasks to accomplish the next day!

Every time I Looked At The Sky, I Saw 2 Stars Twinkling, Looking Carefully I Figured, It Was Your Face & Your Eyes Were The Stars!
Cute, Late Night Talks! Cute, Late Night Talks! Reviewed by Unknown on 22:25 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.