Her "I LIKE YOU", was all I kept thinking about (:



We were friends and now this News was high in the air in the school where no guy was allowed to talk to any girl and this News getting high was a headache for me & moreover for Nabeela too! We were free to walk nowhere, like girls teased me with her name and guys teased her with mine & she had my name to hear everywhere she kept passing by! My cheeks were red with that, "butterfly in my stomach" feeling, every time I heard someone call me with her name *Grins*! -But was it the same for her?- was the question!

'No' was the answer! I could see her anger on her face with the irritation.. God! she looked like a baby doll, her ears burning red with anger! Hahaha .. I wished to see her angry for another few minutes but I even had to stop guys from doing this nonsense! So I just went, caught up the next guy who teased her, It was Sam, in a rude voice, I just warned him, "You do it again & you're screwed!", "No.. I won't be doing it ever.." was his reply!

Pheww.. I saw SAM doing it again, couldn't stop myself from punching him on his face! like every time, Farhan stopped me! The day was over, Bell has rung, I was not walking with Nabeela to her house today, I had some other work to do..

*Outside the school*
*Saw Sam standing there*

"What's your problem?" I screamed! "Do hell with your girl", he shouted back! Pushing him down, Hitting him on his face! Slapping him almost thrice, I was held by someone from behind! With the red angry face I turned back & Hell No! That was a English staff.. I, then realized, screwing him will now screw me.. haha.. Hence, Newton's 3rd law was proved correct! This freaking staff took both of us to the principal, on the way to the principal's room, Nabeela saw me, held by the teacher! And today I was literally standing there like a dumb retard with no stupid lie to protect myself.. Whereas, Sam somehow manged to move out of the matter!

Ouuchh! My Princi! she always had this big long stick thing, she hit me hard like 4-5 times was the count maybe! Aaahh.. It was red.. My hand was all red with 4-5 long stupid marks! This Bitch, then said me to leave!

I possibly remember, I had 16 Missed calls and 8 texts, all of them asking if I was Okay? & where was I.. Within a second, I was there calling her back, She Picked up and in a low soft voice she asked, "Tum thik ho na?" "I Love You" Was my answer! to which she replied, "You're a nice guy Ajay! I Like You.. Don't you dare get involved in such stupid fights ever again"..

"I Married Her Heartbeats The Moment Her Dimples Showed  On Her Face, It Was On 4th July 2011"  
Her "I LIKE YOU", was all I kept thinking about (: Her "I LIKE YOU", was all I kept thinking about (: Reviewed by Unknown on 21:52 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.