The sudden rush of happiness

Days did not have to pass, Nights had to crawl in just to stay for decades! Darkness everywhere, no light to tear the darkness off but then..there came a light of hope out of nowhere when this girl with the kajal spread all around her eyes eyes had to call me one morning and just say..

"Aaajay.. I love you so much na..?"

"Noo Lovee.. You don't.." I said, smiling..

"Hahh.. My crazy pati!" exclaimed Nabeela in a real YOU'RE ONLY MINE tone..

"You're on your periods?" I genuinely asked *LoL*

"Noo dumbass.." Answerd my princess.. 

"Then possibly a dream where a ridiculously hot girl came up to you and showed you a marriage certificate with her name curled with mine..?!" I said, laughing...

"Kisi ne bataya hai that you're more than just crazy.. How do you get to know things? Actually.. kind of YESS.." laughing, she replied.. 

"Well..when the good things happen, you eventually know.." Merging my laugh with hers, I answered her back..


I don't know if it was actually a dream or a story made up, but to me then it was probably the best thing that could happen..  I was just happy. Smiling and giggling the day passed..

My birthday has come up, it was 28th - Apparently my fate was sealed with a SHIT that “every time something good happens there'll actually be something totally opposite to accompany it.” My school's trip which literally had nothing good about it was on the same fuckin dayy.. Nabeela again had to leave the town for more than half a week and I'd stay backk there waiting.. but then that morning the first thing I did was, got a cake, gave it to Nabeela's mum, Mrs. Abdul.. She, apparently fell in love with the dress I was wearing..praising it for time and again she just said she'd give it all to Nabeela.. Ohh wait.. She meant,  THE CAKE *tongue out* 

Nabeela left - I stayed :) & It was not at all like her Kuwait trip where I never got to talk to her! In these 4 days, We spoke like there was no tomorrow.. Nights and days and Possibly every second of the 4 daysss <3 ...

She never stopped staring at my picture & I did not stop planning a future & Every other person just tried to figure out who actually was in love..
The sudden rush of happiness The sudden rush of happiness Reviewed by Unknown on 01:54 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.