& that's all I wanna be :')

And you never know what all I've wanted to be, A cup of coffee maybe so you could hold me every morning and kiss me with your lips <3
The water through the pipes so I could touch every little part of your body every morning you take shower :)
The spoon you eat your food with <3
The towel you wipe your body with :')
Every drop of sweat your body leaves and then it moves from your forehead down to your neck and the touching you everywhere - it dries on your tummy <3
The air that caresses your hair :)
The air the touches you everywhere :*
The bedspread you lie on :)
The blanket that covers you ^_^
The dream that enters your head :)
The feeling that reaches your heart <3 The love that stays with you forever :')

& that's all I wanna be :') & that's all I wanna be :') Reviewed by Unknown on 00:41 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.