Another Eternity :)

And in this world, where were you before all these years? Why didn't we meet earlier? Seriously? Are all this never ending years going to be enough for me to love you? Find every little square millimetre of your body and kiss you there :) Won't God gift us an other eternity where I'd fulfil all my wishes of loving you from the time I see the first star in the sky to the time I see another ;) maybe all 24 hours of 365 days of the million years we get to live together <3 Will these little 100 years be enough for me to kiss you on your tummy - carry you to the bed - kiss your little neck and show you what love is ;) I seriously need that other eternity to make love to you under the starry sky on a summer night on a tree house on a hill top :) The immortal love making session of ours which would probably start when you provoke me with your killer smile <3 The bites on my neck and the Scratches on my back and your lipstick's mark on my chest :) they're all something I'd never want to erase of my bodyyy :) <3

Another Eternity :) Another Eternity :) Reviewed by Unknown on 00:37 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.