That's how he PROMISED!

I got this feeling  Felling that overcame all those sorrows i've eva had in my life Okay ! Lemme promise yu all the promises ov love  umm.. I'd let the entiree world move away (: i'll show yu the love  the love i've got for yu, not a single moments passes by without yu look deep into my eyes  i've got yu somewhere deep inside my heart reflected in my eyes :') all those lil sorrows and hurt my heart has eva got disappears for everytime i see yu  be beside me for now & Foreva :) Every lil dream ov mine has yu within  not a single path ov mine will end up giving me a destination until yu're holding my hand  i'em neva gonna loose yu nor i'd allow anyone else getting as close to yu as i'm  yu're the reason for everything so brightened up in my life :) Take all the rights, rights to make me or break me  I'd hold yu tight every night not taking of my eyes of yur eyes & play with yur hair till yu fall asleep in my arms  I promise that i'll neva break Yur Trust & Now the feeling i've got for yu are priceless (: I promise to forgive every mistake yu do even before yu ask for forgiveness :) 

That's how he PROMISED! That's how he PROMISED! Reviewed by Unknown on 23:55 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.